Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker

Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 Things

Anger
Hate
Disgust

Fear
Pain
Suffering

Frustration
Shame
Guilt

Empty
Sullen
Void

Passive Aggressive
Silent Scorn
Sarcasm

Vindictive
Justified
Validated

These three things I feel.
All wrapped up in one.
All at once, racing through my mind.

Push, pull, stay, go!
Which is it?

I can't please you! Why do I care so much that I do?

Everyday my heart resides on my sleeve.
There for you to poke and prod or love at your leisure.

I wake each day wondering what the day will bring.
Will you love me or hate me?

It all depends on your mood or your state of mind.
Which will it be?

Wait
Wait
Wait

Don't worry here I will be.
Waiting...

Will you see me today?

5 comments:

  1. Soooo painful struggling in a relationship with someone you are supposed to be able to look to for unconditional love and support. Takes a remarkable person to not only live in the chaos, but also keep holding out their hand just in case the other person might reach back just once... Heartfelt blessings, CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs. I know it's hard. I can't believe it's even possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will walk with you... your hand to hold,shoulder to lay your head upon, your rock when you need it..... as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was deep. I'm sorry I don't have much more to say other than that. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my class is filled with a bunch of morons who didn't get something so very simple! Grrr

    Vent over.

    Well written, chica. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be sad but I find it to be beautiful writing. :)

    ReplyDelete