Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Dance

Two souls drifting, lost and seeking

Wandering aimlessly and unnoticed

One single moment in time the accidental finding occurs

Wrapped in moonlight they perform their dance of words

Behind a painted screen, pining in secrecy

Hidden from site love blooms beyond all expectation

A feral need, coated in bittersweet sensuality

Never to be fulfilled

Their love becoming a never ending abyss

Two souls still drifting, no longer seeking

Together inside the song

Separated only by reality

Stealing moments in time to hide within

The dancer and her muse

6 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful honey.... very well done... I like the departure of usual writing style as well.... keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I'm so glad to see you branching out and continuing to write. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with your Mr. Style... I love that you step outside your comfortable structure box and try new ways of expression. The love of your characters resonates from the words. My heart sinks each time I read your work. I'm right there.. right behind the curtain with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Makes me sad though.You have a beautiful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is by far one of my favorites. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. another nice one!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete